Pages

Monday, September 30, 2013

Becoming the 12th Man and Our Anniversary

We were lucky enough to attend the Seahawks vs. 49ers game in Seattle a few weeks ago to celebrate our 5 year wedding anniversary and the 12th Man did not disappoint. It was my first pro football game and I was a little apprehensive that it might be too rowdy for me. After all, it was the night where the 12th Man was attempting to break the world record for the loudest fans in a stadium, ever. And yes - we did!

Let's just say, this trip was an adventure from the ride up, to finding drugs in our hotel room, to thunder and lightening at the game, to the late night arrival in Ellensburg Sunday, to finally coming home sick on Monday. I think the long weekend and weather caught up with me. In addition to being in the rain capitol of the world, on Friday we were in Pendleton, OR for the Pendleton Roundup and it was 96 degrees. The next day we were in 60 degree Seattle. No wonder I got sick. And am still sick. Regardless, it was an adventure with my love and a great way to say "Hurray" to 5 years marriage!

Here are a few memories we shared:










No comments:

Post a Comment