Pages

Monday, September 10, 2012

Parks Family

I haven't posted a photo session in a while. To be honest, I haven't shot a photo session in a while! I usually just take pictures for fun and mainly at family events, but whenever family asks for a photo session I am game! This featured photo session is of my cousin Jennifer and her handsome boys. This mama is one of the sweetest and most beautiful women I know and has always been more like an older sister to me. It warms my heart when family asks me to take their photos because I am not a professional and still have a lot to learn, but the their trust and faith in me to take images that will be displayed in their homes, on their Christmas cards, or even on their Facebook profiles boosts my confidence and renews my joy in the art of photography. Thank you Parks family for allowing me to capture these sweet images and for helping me grow in my hobby.

Parks Family
 











 

 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment