Pages

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

My Day In Pictures

Started the work day with Him.

Went for a run with my sister in her neighborhood - where one of my dream homes exists. If you live here, or know who does, my apologies for photographing your home.
 
Organized our "closet room." This is one of my favorite shirts! I received it at my bridal shower almost 4 years ago! Can you believe it?!?

Reminisced about the year 2003, while looking at this calender that graces the wall in our closet room. I received one of the first "Who is Mr. Winkle" calenders as a gift in 2003 and it has now become decor in my home. Who wouldn't want to get dressed in the morning in the presence of Mr. Winkle?

Spent some time tonight with my girl, Tiffany.

What did you do today?

2 comments:

  1. Id say thats a pretty stinkin awesome day:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA! ok so that house looks SUPER familiar, where is it? It looks like a house near Leslie Rd, but I could be wrong, I can hardly remember the street names, it's been too long since I was in the TC.

    ReplyDelete