Pages

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas Deals And Steals


A few of my after Christmas deals
 I wasn't planning on going shopping the day after Christmas. The sales are never that great and the crowds are not worth it. However, my sister had a Sephora giftcard to use and we really wanted to check out Hobby Lobby's after Christmas sale. Well, we get to the Lobby first and as soon as we're in the parking lot my sister remembers that it is closed on Sunday! Bummer... but I am very happy with the Lobby for allowing its employees a day off for rest. Anyhoo, we then made our way to Shopko and found 70% off of all Christmas decor! I got a couple of advent calenders and a pack of 24 LED tea lights with 24 replacement batteries. Then we spent hours in Sephora where I scored some TexasLash Mascara! Everything's bigger in Texas! How could it not be awesome?! I ended my shopping at Walgreen's of all places and found 50% off of everything. I got mugs for .35 cents, plates and bowls for .75 cents, bows for .49 cents, a Disney princess snow globe for my niece for .99 cents, and light up Christmas Mickey and Minnie Mouse cups for my angels for $1.25! Need stocking stuffers for next year? Head to Walgreen's STAT! It's like everything is free! Did anyone else find any good after Christmas sales?

No comments:

Post a Comment