Pages

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Personalize Your Life


I love personalized photo items. They make the best gifts and are the perfect way to show off those photos not everyone gets to see in your home or that you don't have space to display. Plus, every time you look at the item you can't help but smile! Over the years, I have purchased a Miir photo water bottle, Medge Kindle Fire cover, and countless Shutterfly items such as mugs, key chains, magnets, notepads, cards, and photo books. I can tell you, my mom and sister's favorite gifts I have ever given them are photo gifts with my niece and nephews on them. That's why the latest personalized iPhone cases from Shutterfly definitely piqued my interest! They are adorable and affordable. And the fact that you can pretty much make them look however you want is a great option if you're looking for a gift for someone... or for yourself. I just may have to get one! In the meantime, check them out here: http://www.shutterfly.com/photo-gifts/custom-iphone-cases

Also, here is some pretty interesting stuff on cell phone cases and what people want/expect from their phone cases. Pretty much magic, eh?

Shutterfly iPhone Cases Infographic
This infographic is provided to you by Shutterfly, a leader provider of photo books, custom iPhone cases & more!

X, A!

No comments:

Post a Comment