Pages

Monday, February 4, 2013

Here's to 2013

I didn't make a New Year's Resolutions this year, but that doesn't stop me from having a 2013 list of things I'm dreaming of doing! It has been very hard to do many things lately with my body being so unpredictable, but if I can make any of the below happen this year I will be one happy girl!

Caribbean Cruise - I have been dreaming of a Caribbean cruise for sometime now, but we usually end up having other vacations come in the way. I'm not sure I will like the schedule of a cruise or being confined to a ship on certain days, so we plan on doing a short 4 or 5 night cruise to try it out. I like the idea of seeing so many new places, but am a little scared of cruise viruses, too! Hope no sickies come on board!

New York - New York has been on my 'go-to list' for my whole life! I want to see Niagara Falls so bad! I think every year I harass Jeremiah about seeing it. This will be a big trip as I will need almost 2 weeks to see/do all I want to do. Who knows, maybe 2013 is the year 'the Atkins do The Big Apple'?

Indoor Skydiving - There is a place near Seattle that looks like a blast. Don't know if real sky diving will ever be in my future, but this is close enough for me.

Keritan or Fiberceutic Hair Treatment - I have always wanted to try the Brazilian Blowout, but after hearing about the chemicals they use I nixed that idea fast! Then I saw some new inexpensive hair treatments at my favorite spa and put them on my list of 'beauty to-do's'. Haven't got around to them yet, but hopefully will soon.

Make a YouTube movie - Okay, not really a movie per se, but I have a project I started that is being filmed. I can't talk about it yet, but in a couple of months should have the final product ready to debut. No, I am not pretending I am someone 'supa cool' or 'special.' Just having fun and living life.

Photography Project - I have been thinking about beauty a lot latey, and have something in the works for possibly Spring to showcase the real beauty of real local women. Hoping to make this one a fundraiser, possibly.

Buy a new car - My old trusty Honda has been good to me, but it is time for it to go. It is only a 2 door and I will never be able to fit babies in there. We tried with my sister's kids and it is impossible. Here's to welcoming a new vehicle to the Atkins fam this year!

Buy land for building our new home on - We have been looking around and thinking real hard about this one. Location is huge for us. Stay tuned!



Dearest 2013 - Please be good to us!

No comments:

Post a Comment