Pages

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

It's A Girl!

I have been wanting to sponsor a child through Compassion International for quite sometime now. I looked at various programs and Compassion is known to take very little administrative costs and my church works with Compassion, as well. The next step was going through hundreds of adorable babies all needing a sponsor. How the heck could I choose?! Well, I finally had Compassion choose for me! I picked the gender, location, and age and left the rest to God. I decided to pick a young age because I thought it would be fun to watch my sponsor child grow. I am very excited! I already wrote her a letter before I even got the information package in the mail. Can't wait to hear from her! Friends and family meet, Chistie:

Age: 4
Location: Togo

No comments:

Post a Comment