Pages

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Pumpkin Milkshake

My favorite milkshake spot in town is a little drive-thru called Bomber's. It's been around forever. Like, since my grandparents were little. Every Fall, I am first in line for their Pumpkin Milkshakes. They are the best! Last Fall I decided to try and make my own at home, since Bombers is not open for my every late night Pumpkin Shake whim. I was expecting my homemade version to not live up to the Bomber's shake, but it surprised me by being very close and very delicious! Every year I buy the Costco sized pack of pumpkin for baking season and that leads to Pumpkin Milkshakes a couple nights a week. (Hello, my name is Angela and I'm an addict.) If you are a fan of pumpkin, I suggest you try this! It is delightful and very IC friendly.


Pumpkin Milkshake

 

1 1/2 c vanilla ice cream (Breyer's Homemade Vanilla or Extra Creamy Vanilla are great IC options)
1/4 c canned pumpkin
1/3 c evaporated milk
1/4 c heavy cream
* pumpkin pie spice or cinnamon/ginger, if desired

Whip in blender until blended. Sprinkle with pumpkin pie spice or cinnamon/ginger (if you can tolerate it).

Enjoy! 

Xx, A! 

No comments:

Post a Comment