Pages

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Abandoned Blog

I've missed blogging about SO many things - birthdays, holidays, Disneyland vacations, business trips, product reviews, recipes, etc. and I am SO sorry to the one person who may read this. And I'm also sorry because I do not intend to catch up. I'm mostly sorry to myself because I really want to write about all of these things, but I have way too many other priorities that need attention. Let's just say, it's good to have Jeremiah home, I took my sister to see a Cirque Du Soleil show for her birthday, Disneyland was a blast and I finally got to ride the tea cups, I baked a TON (you're welcome co-workers), and Christmas was classic, meaningful, and beautiful with my family. Now we're on to 2013 and I have so much to do that blogging about the details of my life for, well no one really, seems a little selfish and like a bad use of time. But I promise to be back soon debuting my new "priority." In the meantime, look through my old posts because I have some yummy recipes and funny stories, and am proud of my past posts. They're like an online diary of sorts. And aren't those always fun to go through?

XX!

No comments:

Post a Comment