Pages

Friday, May 13, 2011

March of Dimes 2011 - Go Babies!

Last weekend I walked in the March of Dimes Walk for Babies. Who wouldn't want to support this cause? My team was team Trent 'N Paige. We had so much fun walking in our matching team shirts and rewarding ourselves with hot dogs and chili afterwards. My cousin and her family were the March of Dimes Ambassadors this year and had the opportunity to share their story at a Banquet in February, that I was lucky enough to volunteer at, as well as other engagements throughout the state. My cousin's little boy, Trenton, was born premature in 2007 and this got us all involved. This cause became even more important to us as my cousin lost her baby Paige last August. I can't imagine what she feels, but I know we all feel as if a precious baby girl is missing in our lives. I know we will see her in Heaven one day and God will restore my cousin's family together again. To all the mom's who have been through this, my heart and prayers are with you! Please watch the video below, as it is a better representation of my cousin's experience than I can give, and if you feel like getting involved next year let me know! You can join our team :)

No comments:

Post a Comment