Pages

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Travel Bug

Lately, all I want to do is travel! I love planning trips and seeing the world. I like to think about all the places I want to go and research the weather, travel arrangements, things to do, etc. I caught the travel bug bad after going to Florida and South Carolina in March. I had never been to that side of the US and really only to the Western states and Hawaii. We didn't travel much when I was little and when we did it was to Cali to see family or to the Oregon Coast. Don't get me wrong, I always had a great time, but I hadn't seen much and had never even been on an airplane. Finally, at 22 years of age I went on an airplane to LA with Jeremiah and it was crazy! I am like a child now when I see an airplane fly over head and think it is amazing God allowed us the knowledge to create this thing that gets us to places in half the time and to see so much more of the world than was ever possible. It is so humbling to travel and see how many people there really are in this big 'ol world and how diverse, yet the same we are - even in our own country! There are so many places I want to go I have a hard time deciding where to go first. Some of the places I hope to go see are:

- The Caribbean- including Turks and Caicos, Cayman Islands, St. John, Belize, Aruba, Jamaica, and I'll include the Bahamas (though technically not the Caribbean) I am thinking a cruise would be good first, then to go back to an island for a vacay one day
-  New York - I want to see Niagra Falls so bad!
- Cancun and Cozumel - this could happen with the cruise
- China
- Italy
- Canada - I know! It's right there!
- Texas
- Places I want to go back: Southern Cali (Magic Mountain, Sea World, San Diego Zoo, Disneyland), San Fran (Alcatraz), Las Vegas, Snoqualmie and Multnomah Falls, Couer D'Alene, Florida (Miami and Key West)

And so many more! The world is so beautiful and exciting! What a God :)

No comments:

Post a Comment